Saturday, March 28, 2009

Quiz: What Is This?

This picture has been sitting in my inbox for some time, and I have been saving it this whole time because; a) I am a self-proclaimed pack rat (virtual electronic pack rat anyway) and b) naturally I wanted to share it here with you.

My intention is to post the picture tonight, as a question and post the answer here in a few days. So, here goes...what is this monstrosity below? Send your best guess to us via email (livingwithhopeblog@gmail.com) or comment below. Prize? What do you mean what is up for grabs? Um, this is a recession, remember? Sorry there is no prize...this time anyway. Good luck!


Also, on deck is a recount of our recent trip down South to Texas. The pictures and videos are downloading currently. Here's a mini-preview: Ellena's first plane ride (her parent's almost had to purchase airplane booze!), a Mexican-American flea market and a Taylor Swift concert (yes, I am comfortable enough with my masculinity to expose that here!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails