Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And I Wonder Why I Am Always Late For Work!

I know this isn't the clearest picture I have ever taken, but I just had to share it anyway. On our commute to school (what we call day care) this morning, I glanced in my rear view mirror to check on the girl and, to my surprise, what I saw just made me laugh out loud! Her leg (and bare foot) was sticking straight up in the air, as if hailing a cab. Needless to say this is why I have to spend extra time in the school parking lot...I have to re-dress little E. Yes, she's currently at that stage where she wants to take off her shoes and socks at will. Parents: remember this stage?


Tooth count: 5 (3 lower, 2 upper) - all in good working, chomping condition!

1 comment:

About Barb said...

It seems that the shoe/sock obsession lasts a long time - Roman still does that. I have quickly learned which shoes he can't get off (Robeez are good). I can't wait for summer when he can just be bare foot. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails