Friday, September 25, 2009

Thai Meet Ellena, Ellena Meet Thai

So it's true, all those stories you may have heard about engineers and their love of Thai food. Wherever I have worked at, this has been the case. In some places there were certain days of the workweek devoted to Thai, as in "Oh, it's Thai-Thursday again Jim and I didn't even notice. Your turn to drive this week!"

I am also a culprit. Love it. The hotter, the better. One of the things I sacrificed when I boarded the ship to the land of unemployment was sweet, deliciously-wonderful Thai goodness.

This all changed recently. The family packed up last weekend for an "outing" to a local restaurant we had never been to. When we got there, we naturally asked if there were any child boosters on hand. Alas, there were not! But I am proud to say that our little Rocketship stood on her chair for the entire meal! She loved the appetizers, the soup and especially her noodles! Man, does she love noodles! She will definitely want to be coming back and we will be happy to take her!

Yep, 'nother one hooked Thailand. Happy?

1 comment:

Jen Mcquade said...

Emily loves Egg drop soup. We should go out for chinese one night, I would love to see how the girls act together at a resturant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails