Friday, August 27, 2010

I Would Like To Report A Missing Tree

One of the things I love most about life is that it continues to truck on, whether you are paying attention or not. It is all around and in constant motion. As a habit, I try to pay attention to my surroundings because experience has taught me that I just never know what I may miss!

Take this day, for example:

I drove this little black car – a rental – to visit a company and I spent most of the day there. I chose this spot on a quiet side street because it placed the already-scorching ride into the shade. When I came out, it did not take long to realize the car was no longer in the shade.

In fact, the tree that made this a prime spot was missing entirely! I observed wood chips all around in the street, sidewalk, and grass. There was also a stump midway between the street and sidewalk that had a very, very new appearance to its grains!

All I can say is someone has skills because, speaking for myself, I would not trust even me to cut down a tree, much less a tree with a strange car parked underneath it!

You GO, crazy tree-stealing guy with skills!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails