Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Back! A Saturday Montage!

Okay, I have snuck away from #1 & #2 again. They are sleeping in right now. I guess they had a late night last night. A lot has been going since my last visit...so here are some pictures of what I've been up to...

Bottle feeding with Grandma Lou Lou. She was really good at it.
A profile shot. I drooled all over #2's arm

Boy, do I love that lion!

Here's my Bobby pillow. I was laying on my guilt face because someone took a long time to come home from work!

Check out these feets!

That's Maddie, the only other girl in the house besides #1. I petted her an she is soft, made me smile.

Me and Grandma Jeanne. She smelled so good!

This is my Grandma Mimi. I love when she holds me.

Hi cousin Lily, cute dress! How's the new place?

Ooh, this shouldn't be here. I guess I wasn't happy about something!

All packed up and ready to go! #1 LOVES putting hats on me!

#2 put me in this Bumbo seat. I guess I'm too little for it still and he had to hold my head up, but not for long!

Here I am sleeping in my Pack 'n Play portable crib. #1 & #2 think I don't like to sleep in here, but the truth is I don't mind. Shhh....

Ha! They both said "Ellena, did you eat a bar of soap?"

I love sitting up high and looking around!
Oh, they're stirring! Gotta go...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails