Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WebFound: Water Blog

For those of you that truly know me, you know that I am always sincere in my attempts to share new things with my friends and family. I have been known to burn CD compilations, send magazine articles through the mail, email pictures I have found on the web and, especially, send out links to websites I have stumbled upon.

That’s exactly what I intend to do with this post, and if popular, I may continue to do so on occasion.

The following links are from another blog called SeawayBlog. Here is their description, as found on the main page:

SeawayBlog is everything about the sea and water; Photo, Video, Art, News, Humour, Sport, Travel, Web. In just three words: World Wide Water”

This is a very unique idea for a website. The following links are worth taking a peek at:

Click here for professional pictures taken from Beijing Olympic events (water events, of course!)

Here for Olympic sailing in Qingdao

Opening ceremony pics can be found here

Here for pics from the water cube, including some of Michael Phelps.

And my personal favorite:

This is what it looks like when thousands of sea rays are flying under your boat! This find was worth sharing!

Enjoy, and feel free to share your finds with me. I am always up for a new path to walk down and I might post them here.

1 comment:

shanna said...

The picture of the rays....amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails