Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boing! Boing! Boing!

So a few weeks ago I walked into Rocketship's school to find a large flyer on the door announcing:

Next Week - Bounce House!

I had heard the stories and rumors about how every now and again the BH comes in for a day and the kids just go NUTS! I was told they are known to play, jump, and bounce until they are simply out of breath (and presumably ready for a long nap!). And of course they all talk about it for days after it is deflated and is carted off!

Well, now that E is finally old enough to enjoy the fun, her turn came and she can now attest that all those rumors are indeed true. I borrowed this physical picture off the wall (I'd been waiting for them to be developed - remember those days?) and I scanned it for this post. I must say, she does look a bit sweaty!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails