Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is That Perfume You're Wearing?

No, Daddy - that is sour milk you smell! Well, I have been indoctrined into motherhood - besides not sleeping a lick at night, Ellena has gracefully returned a full meal (or two) in my lap. And even though this might not sound pleasant, I love her just the same.

We are getting along nicely, or what I hear is "nicely". Ellena and I are learning eachothers schedules (speaking of that, I am 15 minutes late for my nap). She smiled for the first time fully awake yesterday. And she makes the cutest little sighing noise. If you haven't yet met her, we can't wait until you do, as we think you will find her just as wonderful as we do!!

Grandma Castro and Jay have been with us now for almost a week and they are fully enjoying their new little grandbaby. I am not sure what Ellena is going to do when she actually gets set down!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails