Monday, August 10, 2009

Look Who's Mallin'

Here is another "dead" post from the "drafts" folder. I vividly remember taking this picture for the blog, probably about 6 months ago. We were at the mall and this was the first time Rocketship (little e) wanted to sit up in her stroller versus the usual reclined position.

She sat up and observed the surroundings the entire time we were there. She even wanted to lean forward, so I eventually found myself unbuckling the seat belt, until she almost fell out of the front! Oops, I guess those belts really were there for a reason!

I just remember thinking this was such a big change for her. And it was - she hasn't been the same at the mall since. She really, REALLY enjoys it! I believe I overheard someone once describing that as normal behavior for a little girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails