Sunday, August 23, 2009

To Another Six...


Dear S,

I certainly can't properly express my feelings for you here, but I can say that the last six years have been the best part of the ride so far. If I think back to our wedding day, I remember trying to predict the future with you. I never, ever could have seen something so bright as what we have - a wonderfully happy marriage, a beautiful & energetic little girl, a strong & growing faith and commitment towards our Lord and each other - it seems so unreal. But I know that it is. I look forward to another six (and more!) with you. I know the best is yet to come. I love you.

Yours,

L

1 comment:

Dr.Laura2 said...

What about a nice night out for mexican food to celebrate your anniversary? Sounds like you could use a babysitter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails