Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Talk: It's' me...


Finally I was able to sneak away from #1 & #2, make it to the computer, and figure out my password, all completely unnoticed mind you! Wanted to see what this internet is all about anyway. Oh, here's a picture of me in my new bouncy seat my friends Grace and Sophie gave to me - thanks girls, I love it! It's a little roomier than my old "pod", which I still use during day when #1 puts me in it for short naps. It's so fun, #1 and I, we hang out every day together and do fun things. We usually play or sleep until #2 comes home and then he holds me or walks with me. Today was a banner day around here - or at least that's what I heard #2 say to #1. It happened to be the 3rd day in a row they tried to feed me with a bottle, usually around 6 pm. I heard them say it was important for when #1 goes back, but I don't know what that means. Really, all I know is the bottle tip tastes terrible and completely not what I am used to! Well, after 3 times in a row, I figured what the hey and started to drink from it. #2 gave it to me and I think #1 was nearby, but hiding. He said it would be better if #1 wasn't around during the feeding. Well, he walked with me and talked with me and I really did enjoy that plus whatever was inside the bottle tasted the same anyway - but don't tell him I said that. Oh here's a picture of me in my crib watching the red birdies spin around over my head. This is one of my favorite things to do and really seems to calm me down at night, when I get f-u-s-s-y, whatever that spells, I hear them say it all the time...okay gotta go.

1 comment:

shanna said...

Way to sneak off Ellena! So cute! Try to be nice to your parents and cooperate by drinking from your bottle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails